Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Update

Well I said I'd keep everyone updated so here it is... I've had a miscarriage. We went to the dr. yesterday & she said development likely stopped sometime in the 4-6 week range, which means between 3-5 weeks ago. They'll be scheduling me for a D&C next week as my body hasn't gotten rid of it yet. Most likely chromosomal errors so... that the update. We're doing fine. Dr. said we can begin trying again in a couple months. Sorry for the news... bad news are not fun updates. Will continue to keep you updated.

6 comments:

Corrie said...

I'm so sorry. I know how hard it is.

Trey Gibson said...

I'm very sorry for your loss. That is very tough.

Love you guys,

Trey

John, Amy & Kaeleigh said...

I'm so very sorry. God must have another plan. You all will be in our prayers.

Sending Love,

John, Amy & Kaeleigh

John, Amy & Kaeleigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Levy's said...

Prayed for you last night and today. I don't know about you, but this has been more emotional than I thought it would be. Hope your day is going ok.

And this is not me being "overly nice". :) Just love you guys and are concerned for you!

Lu said...

Aimee and Brent,

We are so sorry to hear of your miscarriage. We know how tough it is and will be praying for you all. We don't always understand God's plan but we know that He has our best in mind. We love you guys.

Scotty and Lu