Friday, October 26, 2007

More house pictures



Here's what's currently happening: brick should be finished by Tuesday/Wednesday next week. As soon as that's done I'll get a pic. Everytime we go out there it's dusk or dark & I can't get a good pic. Trim work is done. Painters are coming in Monday to start coating cabinetry. Then Tuesday & Wednesday they'll paint - interior & exterior. Our heat/ac & electricity will be finished by the end of next week, I think. Floors are being finished beginning Nov. 15th & then after that carpet. We were hoping to be in by T-giving but it looks like it will be right after. Very excited!!

Above: From living looking into kitchen/nook. On the left are the french doors going into the study.


Above: Living fireplace. They'd just finished so the morter is a bit darker than it will be when dry. This is the same rock that's accenting the exterior in places. Isn't it gorgeous?!

No comments: