Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Baby Update

Hey all,
Just thought I'd post an update. Saw my dr today. I'm at 35 wks but measuring as if I'm at 41 wks (which is PAST due, normal pregnancy is 40 wks) so obviously I'm huge. She had me do another sono today (which i wasn't scheduled to do) & said she'll probably have me do one each week from here on out. My next sono & appt will be Friday the 9th. Lincoln's already ~7 lbs 12 oz!! wow! I have tested positive for protein in my urine on this visit & the last so now i get to my 24 hr "pee gatherin'" as i like to call it, which i'll "turn in" on my next appt as well. My bp was normal but the protein can be a precursor to preeclampsia (which i had with clark). Anyway, she said today that she's "shopping", when i looked at her oddly she said "shopping for a reason to get this baby out early". Which if the 24 hr urine labs come back abnormal or whatever, that might make her take him earlier than the 39 wk mark... we'll see... stay tuned! But regardless Popi, you'll be back in the States by then...just as i predicted!

No comments: